2015-06-17

Summer project 2015

If you know me personally you probably have heard about Mysnos, my leopard gecko, and you know how much I love that little animal. For a really long time I've wanted to make a simple point and click game with her in focus. This summer my two programmer teachers are giving us the chance to get better and to fix our grades in Game programming I and II by making a game during a 10 week period of time! So here I have my game,
Gecko Simulator.



I've written a Project Plan about the game. In the project plan you can see a short design document. If you are interested, feel free to check it out! I would love to here your thoughts on this idea so please leave a comment on this post if you have anything in mind.

I'm going to blog regularly until the end of the project week 34. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar